Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April release at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club! More fun! Volume 2!

Earlier this month I posted about the April release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club!  The release contains the adorable stamp shown below!  For this wonderful release, I created a greeting card using the So Suzy's April release stamp!  The stamp this month is this beautiful image!









Here is a copy of the card that I created using the stamp image above:







To create this card, I first created the background card using light yellow cardstock, a scoring board and trimmer.  Next, I cut a smaller piece of kraft cardstock to sit on top.  Next, I cut a white piece of cardstock just a bit smaller.  Using my Silhouette Machine and a file I bought from Silhouette and kraft cardstock, I cut the background fun beachy image.  I glue this atop the white cardstock.  I took a scrap of kraft and using embossing ink, stamped Suzy's fun stamp onto the paper.  Using white embossing powder and a heat gun, I embossed the image.  I trimmed it close, and using dimensional adhesive, added it to the white cardstock at an angle.

Next I tied golden cord several times around the white cardstock, and tied a bow.  I also added golden cord vertically.  I then glued down the entire white panel to the front of the card.  So easy and fun!

I can't stop creating with Suzy's stamps.   The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is just a wonderful card!! it caught my eye as soon as I arrived here at your wonderful blog! Your background is totally amazing and I love the white EP on Kraft! it just looks so "beach like"!! Sweet idea : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete