Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2016

April release at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club!

The April release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club is exciting!  The release contains the adorable stamp shown below!  For this wonderful release, I have created a greeting card using the So Suzy's April release stamp!  Below I show this month's stamp along with the card I created with Suzy's stamp. 












To create this card I used green cardstock in my Silhouette Machine to cut the palm tree file.  (I bought this file in the Silhouette Store).  I had a piece of patterned paper, it was 6" by 6" in size and I trimmed it slightly.  I created a card using a scoring board and my trimmer, corner rounder and white cardstock.  It is approx. 7" tall.  I glued down the patterned paper and palm tree file.

I stamped Suzy's adorable stamp onto watercolor cardstock twice using Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black.  I then used My Zig Clean Color Markers to color some sections of the stamped image.  I cut them out (fussy cut) and adhered them to the intact stamped image using foam adhesive.  I trimmed the large stamped image tightly and placed it on the card using dimensional adhesive.  I tied a piece of Doodlebug twine onto the card and made a bow.  I added gems from Hero Arts on the glasses and palm tree.  

I couldn't stop creating with this lovely stamp!  I made another project that I will post here on 4/27, please stop by at that time!  The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment