Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 27, 2016

February release at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club! More fun! Volume 2!

Earlier this month I posted about the February release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club!  The release contains the adorable stamps shown below!  For this wonderful release, I created a greeting card using each one of the So Suzy's February release stamps!  The stamps this month include these two beautiful images!



Here is a copy of the card that I created using the second stamp image above:




To create this card, I dug deep into my stash of treasures!  First, I made a card using black cardstock as the backdrop.  Next, I found an old travel transparency in my supply collection!  I thought it was perfect to coordinate with Suzy's stamp!  I adhered the transparency to a piece of white cardstock.  Next, I found a few older gem style embellishments in three colors, and added them to the card front.

Then, I found a piece of unique leather like cardstock in a taupe/crème shade.  I trimmed this into a rectangular shape.  I stamped Suzy's stamp onto white cardstock, using Versamark and black embossing powder.  Then, using the embossing resist technique, I added Tim Holtz distress inks with a sponge in Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, and Tumbled Glass.  I then adhered the stamped cardstock to the leather like paper, to the card front using dimensional adhesive.  Finally, I tied a sheer pink bow at the top of the card.

I can't stop creating with Suzy's stamps.   The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment