Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February release at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club!

The February release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club is exciting!  The release contains the adorable stamps shown below!  For this wonderful release, I have created a greeting card using one of the So Suzy's February release stamps!  The stamps this month include these two beautiful images!




Here is a copy of the card that I created using the first stamp shown:

 
 
 
To create this card, I took a blank white card, invitation size, 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".  I added patterned paper to the card top and bottom, from a We R Memory Keepers 6" by 6" paper pad, named "Down The Boardwalk".  I used a couple dies to created the frame border on the left,  the scallop design at the middle, and the sentiment.  I also used papers from this paper pad with the dies.
 
With white cardstock, my Versamark embossing pad and some light blue embossing powder, I embossed the shell images using the shell stamp.  I added some Copic colors to the shells, that are very subtle.  N0, N1, W1.  I then fussy cut the shells with scissors, and added them to the card using dimensional adhesive, added the frame, the border, the sentiment, and a ribbon with a sweet bow.  I then added Zig Wink of Stella as a final touch, to add sparkle.
 

I couldn't stop creating with this lovely stamp!  The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Can't wait for summer when I have time to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx! Woohoo can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete