Total Pageviews

Friday, October 5, 2012

Taking Stock of the Crafty :)

I love crafting.  It's so much a part of who I am.  It's so relaxing and rewarding.  Over the years, I have made several projects that have really been special to me.  From my stockpile, here are some of my past favorites.

The top two images I created digitally, the cow card was a party invite for my little one who loves cows, the thank you card and birthday card were published in Paper Crafts Magazine.  I love the graphic look and feel of these items!  The third image was also in Paper Crafts Magazine, and I love it because it's all girly, and includes sparkly, fun glitter!  The fourth image was so fun to create, and includes my baby Felix who is no longer with us.  This scrapbook layout was published in Creating Keepsakes Magazine.  The next photo is a holiday layout which was published in Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooks, Etc. Magazine.  I love this image because it includes both of my sweet daughters. 

The next image is a mini scrapbook I created for my older daughter.  I love making smaller version scrapbooks, they are so easy to store!  The next layout includes my hubby and little one, and it was in Memory Makers Books.  The small round scrapbook image that is next was also in MMB.  I love it's fun circular shape!  The next Halloween image is a layout I did of my daughter using lovely SRM Stickers and Teresa Collins product.  And finally, a recent card I created using a Lawn Fawn stamp and markers and the super fun watercoloring technique!  I love how this one got me to step out of a crafty box! 

Thanks for looking! 










No comments:

Post a Comment