Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

Tomorrow is World Card Making Day!

What are your plans?  I have to get my mom taxi rolling tomorrow early, but.......by mid afternoon, I will be at Archivers making cards!  I plan to load them here, tomorrow night or on Sunday.  I'd love to see what you make, so leave me a comment with link ok?  I'd be happy to load your cards here! 

Remember, read down a few posts and you will see the card description sketch I loaded!  Come join me in making a card this weekend for the sketch!  Again, leave me a comment and link here, ok?

I am planning to make Halloween cards this weekend, can't wait to stamp and use my Copics!, and Christmas cards also!  Hope you get a chance to craft this weekend, it is so relaxing and rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment