Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Welcome to Retro Rubber Challenge Blog's 62nd Challenge!

Hello and thanks for stopping in!  It is time for the Retro Rubber Challenge number 62!  Won't you join in the fun?

The challenge this time involves using a stamp one year old or older and the theme of "flowers".  Here is the challenge graphic and the card that I created for this challenge:







To create my card, I used a stamp from Darkroom Door dated 2015.  It is called Tulips and it is one of my favorites!  I love DD!  I stamped the image onto card stock, trimmed the rectangle, and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and adhered two pieces to the front of a pre-made and pre-scored card.  I added the stamped image with dimensional adhesive.  I then rounded the corners of the card, and added ribbon and a sticker from SRM.

This card came together so quickly and easily!  It was fun to make and now I have a thank you card to give a friend!  Please join us!  Then come back to Retro Rubber the Sunday after the challenge ends to learn the winner!  Thanks for stopping by!

I entered my card at this "Touch of Pink" challenge page:  Simon Says Stamp, come check it out!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful composition, love the ribbon and image and how it nicely contrasts your choice of wood patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, I love Tulips, you and Donna have almost used the same colours for them. I agree with Neva, the contrast against the wood patterned paper is really nice. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine: Love your Tulips, they look like mine out in the front yard flower beds, beautiful, colorful and big, they are a sure sign of Spring.
    Love how you pair them with the wood pattern paper, perfect for a garden feel.
    Awesome card, teammate.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like Darkroom Door too! Love the colours you've chosen for the tulips and the paper and ribbon finishes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring, Christine! And the ribbon bow is such a lovely detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I am absolutely in love with your tulip stamp and how you colored them so beautifully! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored--lovely card!

    ReplyDelete