Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

There's a new challenge at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, come join us!

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!  There is a fun new challenge at The Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.  This time around, the challenge involves using a stamp that is one year old or older, and a brad embellishment.  For my card I used cardstock, Memento ink, Copic Markers, a Unity Stamp Set, an older background stamp (swirl), some washi tape, and brads and cord.  Here is the card I created for this challenge, and a copy of the challenge:




I also entered this card into the challenge over at:  The Curtain Call Challenge Blog, come check out this challenge also!  Here is a picture of the inspiration for the challenge: 

 
So come join our Retro Rubber Blog Challenge, I can't wait to see your creations!  Also, please stop back by the RRBC on 4/26 to see the Challenge 12 winners posted!

13 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful, sure to make someone's day that is not feeling well! Many sweet details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Christine!! Are you kidding me with this beauty, I love all the details and especially the gorgeous stamp..you know I have a broken foot right..I am sure I should be receiving this :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Claire! I'd love to send it to you. Pm me your address, and hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, this card is ADORABLE! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet card! You are so creative! Lots of details but just enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE this card! Everything about it is spot on - that image, the paper. The COLORS!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and the stormy sky beneath the clouds is my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone for the super kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, Christine! I would absolutely LOVE to have you share this in our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. It would be wonderful to have you share and play along. Have a blessed week, and I really do hope you will stop by to share.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Karen! I entered the WAW challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so sweet :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO darling. THank you for sharing your amazing talents with us, and please know how grateful I am to have you play along. I really hope that you will continue to share your amazing talents with us each week. LOVE LOVE LOVE your art.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jenn and Karen, thanks so much to both of you for the kind words and support! <3

    ReplyDelete