Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Scrap Chick Project!

Today I am sharing the third project I have made for the My Scrap Chick Design Team.  I just love the cheerfulness and spring detail on this card!

I created this card below using a file from MSC.  It is:  The Tulips A2 Card File.  In addition, I used my Silhouette Cameo machine, cardstock, Therm o Web adhesives, The Girls' Paperie ribbon, patterned paper from Echo Park (Sweet Girl 6" by 6" pad), chalk, ink, twine from American Crafts, and a font stored in my computer, Brittanic Bold.



 


Be sure to stop by MSC!  There is something there for everyone who loves crafting! 






3 comments:

  1. I love your tulip card!! It is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Christine... We could all use a little touch of spring right now...
    Nice choice of ribbon... smooches, m.e.

    ReplyDelete