Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Been doin' a bit o' craftin'

Using October Afternoon's gorgeous papers, cardstock, ink, some embellishments, and of course SRM Stickers, I completed a 15 card set that I am placing into an auction fundraiser, along with some coordinating floral pens I put together.  The cards are shabby chic style, they will be placed into a basket with envelopes and cello covering.  I will post the basket when assembled.  Toying with the idea of making a second basket, had so much fun making this first one!  Thanks for stopping by, thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. I loved what you did for the auction! Did you share this with OA? I need to make those flower pens - they have been on my "need to make" list for years! LOL!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Margie, thanks! I did put the image on OA's FB page, and their Flickr. I really enjoy making the pens! Make some and show me!

      Delete
    2. hi Margie, thanks! I did put the image on OA's FB page, and their Flickr. I really enjoy making the pens! Make some and show me!

      Delete
  2. Christine, these are so beautiful...so glad they are going to a good cause!! You are wonderful! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, what a kind thing to say! Thanks!! I posted yesterday, but where did that post go? It's a mystery! Anyways, you are so sweet and such a great friend! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. omg, Sharon, you are such a sweet friend! thanks sooo much!!xox

    ReplyDelete