Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Sketch 12, finally!

Things have been so crazy busy over here!  I finally got my Sketch 12 card done!  Here it is, using SRM Stickers adorable stickers, from the set "We've Got Your Stickers Plus #54002 Birthday".


So, I am going to be taking somewhat of a sketch break, lots of upcoming projects need completion, and school is letting out in 26! days!  I am planning to restart the sketches in the fall...in the meantime, please feel free to make cards using any of the prior sketches, and send me a message so I can post your lovely artwork here!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. sweet card, love the circles and what you did with the ribbon - great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sketch break...oh no what am I going to do (even though I am behind) without them. Just kidding enjoy your break and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to worry, Karen, you can still do other prev. sketches. :) hope you have a great summer also!

    ReplyDelete