Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2016

March release at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club!

The March release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club is exciting!  The release contains the adorable stamp shown below!  For this wonderful release, I have created a greeting card using the So Suzy's March release stamp!  Below I show this month's stamp along with the card I created with Suzy's stamp. 




 
 
 
 
 
 
To create this card, I folded and scored black cardstock into the background card.  Next, I took a piece of rectangular shaped white cardstock and using  a piece of watercolor paper, I watercolor painted using Tim Holtz Distress inks in various colors along with a paint brush and water.  I added the watercolor paper to the white paper, and placed both on the card front using adhesive fun foam as a backing for fun dimension.
 
Next, I die-cut the anchors using a small die I had on hand.  I dipped each anchor into Versamark embossing ink, then dipped each into three coordinating colors of embossing powder.  Then I heated each anchor with my heat gun using tweezers.  I added them to the watercolor panel and placed a gem at the top. 
 
Then, I stamped the lovely sentiment using Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black also using my Misti tool.  I trimmed the sentiment box (stamped on white cardstock) and added fun foam to the back.  I added this element to the card.  Next, I added a gem to the sentiment and the bottom of the card.
 
I thought it would be really fun to add some "water drops" I purchased quite a while ago, so I glued them onto the card one by one.  :)  That's it!  It was such a fun process!
 
I couldn't stop creating with this lovely stamp!  I made another project that I will post here on 3/27, please stop by at that time!  The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment