Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2016

So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club Release Date!


 
Today is the day!  The January release of the So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club is live!  For this wonderful day, I have created a greeting card using the So Suzy's January release stamps!  The stamps include this adorable flip flops stamp, and this super sweet sentiment stamp!


 
Here is the project I completed. 
 
 
 




I used white and kraft cardstock for the card base and card top..  In addition, I included a piece of patterned paper, it is from the Echo Park Bundle of Joy Collection.  I cut and scored the white cardstock to result in an invitation sized card, 4 1/4" by 5 1/2".  I took my EK Success corner rounder and rounded the edges on the right side. 

Next, I applied the patterned paper with the same corners rounded.  I began stamping the flip flops stamp onto the kraft cardstock, using Versamark Embossing Ink .  In addition to stamping on the kraft paper, I also stamped the flip flops stamp onto a white cardstock scrap.  I embossed the flip flops on the kraft paper using Snow Detail Embossing Powder from Recollections.  Then, I embossed the flip flops on the white paper using Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. 

I then placed Zig Wink of Stella in Clear atop the white embossed flipflops.  I hand cut the flip flops on the white paper, colored them with Zig Clean Color Markers (002, 031, 036, FL Orange, Cobalt Blue, Light Blue), and once dry I added the same Wink of Stella to the colored flip flops.  I added the colored flip flops to the card using dimensional adhesive. 

On a scrap piece of kraft paper, I stamped the sentiment using the Versamark, then embossed it using the same Snow powder.  I punched a hole in the upper left corner, added a tied bow (twine by American Crafts) and a gem (Lt Blue by Mark Richards, Glitter Dome).  I placed this small kraft panel onto the card using dimensional adhesive.  I placed this large completed card front onto the card using adhesive, tying two rounds of string around the front as I went.  As a final touch, I dug deep into my old stash of chipboard and found this cute blue arrow.  After inking the edges with the darker blue Zig marker, I added it to the card.  Then, I came back to the card and added some subtle chalk in coordinating colors.  (Pebbles, Inc.) 

I couldn't stop creating with these lovely stamps!  I made another project and am looking forward to sharing that with you on the 27th!  So please stop back by my blog at that time!  The stamps at So Suzy's Stamp of the Month Club are adorable!  I encourage you to join the club today!  I'd love to see the projects you create with the monthly stamps!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment