Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Had such a blast on WCMD!

I spent time crafting, wow, that felt great!  I love being part of the crafting community.  On Facebook, there was a link set up for crafters to share on WCMD, what a great time!  I made several cards that day, some are for guest designer spots so I cannot share here now, but I did make this card that I can share. 

Its creation involved stamping, coloring with the watercolor marker technique, and using lovely paper product from one of my FAV!! companies, Doodlebug!  Anyone who knows me well knows I have a secret stash of Doodlebug that I have had since the beginning of time!  I am a long time LOVER of Doodlebug!

At the recent CHA show, I visited the Doodlebug booth, it was amazing!  So colorful, so inspiring, just like the Doodlebug line!  If you are not familiar with Doodlebug (how can that be??!!), you've got to check it out!  Every single thing that company makes is adorable!!

So, here's my card, thanks for looking, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment