Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2015

Periscope app!

Have you heard of the Periscope app?  It is such a blast!  It is free, and tied to Twitter, although you don't have to be a Twitter user to use Periscope.

Periscope users can put up live videos, like live tv, that stay active for 24 hours, then they disappear forever.  You can follow others on Periscope, and when they start a new video, you get an alert.

This is so fun because you can watch a whole bunch of craft videos for free as they go live, or within 24 hours of them going live.  They are so casual and fun, and honest. 

I made one recently about coloring with Copics on special glitter paper.  It is now evaporated, but it was great fun!  I hope I helped another crafter out with the video.

Please consider joining and if you do, please follow me.  My user ID is ChristineTraversa.

I know you will love it and find it fun also!

No comments:

Post a Comment