Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's time for challenge 22 at the Retro Rubber Blog!

The challenge at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog involves using a stamp older than one year, an anything goes theme!  How simple and fun!   Here is the card I created for this challenge and the challenge graphic:


 
I used these adorable leaf die cuts, along with an older sentiment stamp, some sequins, patterned paper and a bow.  I entered the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp, and I would love to see what you make and see what other contests you care to enter.  So join us!  And come back a week from this Sunday to see who won the contest over at The Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Christine, this is great, I love the brown and green tones - is that a woodgrain background - DO WANT.. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those leaves... the color and edging are perfect against the brown woodgrain. My fave is the sentiment... I do not have a single stamp image that says this... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fall card with a combination of die cuts, patterned papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love a good die cut and those leaves are wonderful! Great Fall-inspired card with great colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fall card.....great design and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The DT was all about the green! I love these colors and so consequently I love this card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnx so much! The woodgrain is either Lawn Fawn premade notecard paper, or brown woodgrain sheets from AMuse Studio. I think it is the second one, but there is similarity in their appearances.

    ReplyDelete