Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It is time for the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Challenge 16, "Tie it on"!

Come join us for Challenge 16 at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!  The theme is "tie it on", and you will want to use a stamp that is one year or older.  For my project, I used a background stamp that has been laying in my drawer a while.  I have been a bit intimidated about using background stamps, until I recently obtained a Misti stamping tool.  It has officially changed my mindset about using background stamps.  Now I get no stress and perfect images!  Can't beat that!

Here is a copy of the challenge and the card I created using the stamp, more stamps, cardstock, tie ons, a heart, a sticker, some cardstock and ink.  I really had a great time making this one.


 
I'd love for you to join us in the challenge at the Retro Rubber Blog.  I have also entered my card in another challenge over at the Fusion Blog.  Here is a copy of their challenge.  I didn't use their color scheme, but a loose version of their sketch.  Too fun! 
 
 
I hope you will join me in these challenges.  I'd love to see your creations.  And be sure to stop by the RRCB on June 21 Sunday, to see the winners of the challenge posted!  Thanks for coming by! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Christine, your bread loaf is so CUTE!! What an adorable card to tell someone you love them! Love all of the details and the colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Christine! There is nothing better than a punny card!! Thank you for letting me join this challenge as Guest Designer!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, quit loafing around! Ok somebody had to say it! Adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Christine! I felt the same way about background stamps until after the MISTI made it so much easier. Unfortunately, most of mine are on wood blocks. May have to convert them all to clear, LOL...

    ReplyDelete