Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Retro Rubber Blog Challenge! Come join us!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  There is a new challenge over at the Retro Rubber Blog, it is the "Eye For An Eyelet Challenge".  Basically you will want to use eyelets in your card making design, and also use a stamp that is one year old or older.  Here is the card I created this time for the challenge, and the challenge itself.  For my card, I used an older phone stamp and inserted an eyelet in the middle.  I used A Muse Studio stamping ink, and some different patterned paper and cardstock, some washi tape and string.  I really like the fun, energetic look that resulted.  So come join us!  You have eyelets, right?  Somewhere in that stash of supplies?  Grab a few, and a stamp that you have loved a long time, and enjoy some creative time.  Then, please share your design with u s over at the Retro Rubber Blog.  I have also entered my card in the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday, so check their site out too!  I'd love to see your creations, come join the fun!



6 comments:

  1. Great use for an eyelet! Your combination of patterned paper and washi makes for a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christine: This is Maria Rodriguez, I want to thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog today. This is so very new to me, I just started this blog last December and I'm still learning. Participating in the challenges is a fun way to share this craft I love so, I will continue to participate every time.
    I just love your card, the way you used the eyelet is so very clever, the colors of the DSP are fantastic, so cheery and fun.
    Again, thank you so much for your comment.
    Till next time.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Those papers are fab and the phone a perfect way to use the eyelet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. The phone is awesome we some, and your card is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this it kind of feels like your blog background :) Do you have a stripe thing Christina :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! Using the eyelet in the dial is cute! The stamp is wonderful and goes perfectly with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete