Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

Crafting news and more!

Today, I am here with some news and more!  First, my term has ended with My Scrap Chick, it was a lot of fun and I learned a ton about SVG files!  So glad for that experience!

Next, I signed onto Scrap N Art Magazine's Design Team for a 6 month term and ended up staying over a year and a half!  So shortly, I will leave SNA as well. It has been a great time!

So I am crafting for "me" now, and it is working out fine. I am starting some challenges, how fun!  I am totally rusty, so my first challenge card doesn't reflect my best abilities by any means, but I had fun and right now that's what counts!

Before I leave you, I need to tell you the September 2014 issue of SNA is live and awesome. So click on the SNA link above to check it out!!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment