Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Second project for My Scrap Chick!

I feel so fortunate to be on the My Scrap Chick design team!  MSC has the most adorable files!  You have to check them out! :)

I created this card below using two files from MSC.  They are:  Caption Bubbles and Robots.  In addition, I used my Silhouette Cameo machine, cardstock, Therm o Web adhesives, Uni-Ball Signo black pen, Webster's Pages trim, ribbon, a stamp from Technique Tuesday, Pebbles Classic Chalks, and an adhesive "gem" that just happens to look like the light on a robot!





You have got to check out My Scrap Chick!  They have the most adorable files and projects to create!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!
    So, so, so, so cute!!!!!!!!!
    I had wondered if the phrase was from TT! Thanks for letting TT know! :)

    Teri

    ReplyDelete