Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simple, easy card for sketch 4 - much thanks

Pinching myself, can't believe I finished my card already for Sketch #4.  It's simple, quick and easy, and basic which allowed its quick construction.  And a special thanks to Janette for getting me motivated to craft today! 

Using some old supplies in my stash, Lasting Impressions patterned papers, flower printed from Lasting Impressions software, tonic trimmer, misc. ink, misc. white cardstock, sentiment (mounted atop white cardstock trimmed) was a recent purchase from Archivers, the brand escapes me at the moment, Stampin' Up pop dots.  I cut a piece of patterned paper on an angle, matched up the pattern, and folded down the top to make the diagonal line. 


The scan is a little wonky, because I wanted mega dimension on the flower and double pop dotted it.  Thanks for stopping by, please join me in making a card for Sketch #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment