Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today I am loading some of my fav. published work on FB.

Oh my gosh, it is totally making me feel like crafting!  The cards, the sb pages, the home decor, makes me want to dig into my paper stash and make something! 

I really don't do any scrapbooking anymore, I make my girls annual journal books to preserve memories for them.  But I have to admit, I am sooooooooooooo glad I scrapbooked so many pages and events for them.

Today I saw a layout of Rylie on the high bar/pit bar at the gym, at age 4.  And a layout of  Karlie singing at solo night for the 5th grade choir.  Although 6 years have passed since I did the layout of Rylie and 5 years have passed since the layout I completed for Karlie, it is so interesting how their lives have remained constant over the years, in terms of their likes and dislikes.

It's such an important part of their history.  So glad those memories are preserved for them.

It's a busy week, and it's hard to work in time to do a card sketch.  I am hoping maybe on Sunday to get to make a card using this week's sketch.

Please don't feel any pressure to work in a card this week.  When I set up this blog, I did it to hold myself accountable and motivate myself to get back into some crafting.  We all have different goals and plans, right?

If I don't have a chance to get back in here before Christmas,I would like to say I hope you all have a blessed holiday week.

No comments:

Post a Comment